jeudi 19 avril 2012

Welcome to the Kingdom of Morocco

Choosing the right vacation is a very important decision. The right driver-guide is an even bigger decision. Don't leave your Moroccan vacation to chance.  Insist on the best


www.privatetours-morocco.com

Welcome to my blog. If you are traveling to Morocco and you plan a private guided tour, you are at the right place. My name is Sarhan Hajjaj i am an independent private guide driver in Morocco. Am very passionate about showing you my country in a personal and relaxed way, i will help you to explore the real Morocco and its history, culture, traditions, food and everyday life of Moroccans.

I am offering quality and informative private guided tours in Morocco with my own van, i also offershort citybreaks, private excursions, Tangier day trip from Spain, intercity transfers and airport transfers for individual travelers, families or group of friends. I have been working as a private driver guide in every corner of Morocco since 1996.

All my Morocco tours and excursions are just for you and your party, designed exactly as you want it and according to your tastes and centers of interest, and of course depend on your travelling dates and places you want to visit in Morocco , we can start your Morocco tour from Casablanca, Marrakech, Tangier, Fes or anywhere else in Morocco. My customized tours are centered on visiting the highlights of Morocco but also include exploring hidden treasures, secret places that you won’t always find in guide books or with other tours .I will do my best to make your trip a wonderful experience. In addition i can make all kind of reservations you may need for your Morocco vacation.



6 commentaires:

  1. Hello sarhan Hajjaj
    I am waiting for payment.
    Eajaz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello sarhan Hajjaj
    I am waiting for payment.
    Eajaz

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Eajaz,

    I will make the payment before March 30, 2013

    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Sarhan Hajjaj

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. spam your site just payment me $300 ?????

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What about payment? let me know are you paying ot not. If I don't get payment now then I will complaine against you.


    I did work for you when the time was payment, i could not find even reply, It is well know nothing is impossible for web-master for site promotion as well Spam, If I will not favorable response from your side for payment with a specific time frame when you will make then, I will take negative actions for your site.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Very useful these tips you are sharing on your web because i really want to do a luxury travel and Morocco is one of my preferences, thanks for the information

    RépondreSupprimer